The Langham Xintiandi
At a Glance
- unbeatable service and location
- well-kept pool
- modern gym
- light sleepers may find street-facing rooms a tad noisy
- staff answering the phone often seem a bit confused
Check Rates from our Partners
The Langham Xintiandi Review
Since it opened, The Langham Xintiandi has been receiving nothing but praise for service that's impeccable without being intrusive and rooms that are big and plush. Its location is fantastic, smack bang in the middle of Xintiandi, a stone's throw from shopping along Huaihai Lu and two subway lines, yet minutes from the surprisingly tranquil Lake Taipingqiao. There's free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, which has transformed the lobby lounge into an upbeat and lively meeting space for locals and the expats who call Shanghai home.
- Address: 99 Madang Lu, Huangpu, Shanghai, 200021
- Phone: 021/2330–2288
- Website: www.xintiandi.langhamhotels.com/info/hotels_in_xintiandi.htm
- Location: Xintiandi and City Center
- 316 rooms, 41 suites
- Rate includes no meals.