- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Shanghai's 25 Best, 3rd Edition
The Langham Xintiandi
At a Glance
- unbeatable service and location
- well-kept pool
- modern gym
- light sleepers may find street-facing rooms a tad noisy
- staff answering the phone often seem a bit confused
Check Rates from our Partners
The Langham Xintiandi Review
Since it opened, The Langham Xintiandi has been receiving nothing but praise for service that's impeccable without being intrusive and rooms that are big and plush. Its location is fantastic, smack bang in the middle of Xintiandi, a stone's throw from shopping along Huaihai Lu and two subway lines, yet minutes from the surprisingly tranquil Lake Taipingqiao. There's free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, which has transformed the lobby lounge into an upbeat and lively meeting space for locals and the expats who call Shanghai home.
- Address: 99 Madang Lu, Huangpu, Shanghai, 200021
- Phone: 021/2330–2288
- Website: www.xintiandi.langhamhotels.com/info/hotels_in_xintiandi.htm
- Location: Xintiandi and City Center
- 316 rooms, 41 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
The most populous city in China is booming, and brimming with exciting quarters to explore. ... Read more
Racing between Shanghai and Beijing, China's bullet train is an awesome way to avoid domestic Chinese... Read more
Six eateries that range from fine dining to afternoon tea, a sleek spa complete with crystal steam room,... Read more