This handsome pavilion stands in a garden behind a bronze statue of Dr. Sun himself. Built in 1929–31 with funds mostly from overseas Chinese, the building is a classic octagon, with sweeping roofs of blue tiles over carved wooden eaves and verandas of red-lacquer columns. The Memorial Hall is split into four grand buildings, and includes an auditorium with seating for thousands. Worth noting are the golden characters on the front door reading Tian Xia Wei Gong, which translates roughly to "what is under heaven blongs to all."
259 Jiefang Lu, Guangzhou, 510030, China