- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
On the surface Hong Kong is a big chaotic Chinatown punctuated by imposing skyscrapers and shopping malls. A closer look reveals the marks of a century of colonialism and several thousand years of Chinese ancestry. Then, notice that rural mountains, forests, and outlying islands comprise more than 70% of Hong Kong's land mass.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's