- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Fodor's Hong Kong
Lanson Place Hotel
At a Glance
- attractive, distinctive surroundings
- business center, gym, and many other amenities
- no harbor views
- no substantial dining
Check Rates from our Partners
Lanson Place Hotel Review
The understated, striking design promotes a sense of calm, from the relaxing lounge/library to guest quarters that feel like exclusive apartments and come with kitchenettes and cleverly designed living areas. No tour groups are allowed, and travelers are pampered with a 24-hour gym, self-service laundry, DVD library, and use of iPads and iPhones. While there is no restaurant, buffet breakfast and evening cocktails are served in the attractive piano lounge.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
My husband will be in Shanghai for a week and I would like him to bring something back.
I'm female, almost 65 and wonder what they have that you can't find here - . Not sure what's on people's shopping Read more
· News & Features
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's ... Read more
Come for the art and the views, but stay for the fantastic food, strong drinks, and swanky stays.... Read more
Behind Hong Kong's towering skyline skyscrapers is a world of unique, diverse downtown enclaves, from... Read more