- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Guijie (Guǐjiç) Review
This nearly mile-long stretch, also known as Ghost Street, is lined with more than 100 restaurants, many open 24 hours a day and attracting the spill off from nightclubs. Although the restaurants here are generally just average, the lively atmosphere is enticing, with red lanterns strung across the sidewalks. There are a wide number of cuisines and restaurants that serve a diversity of dishes, though night owls tend to favor spicy dishes such as fiery Sichuan hotpot, crayfish in chili oil, and barbecued fish.
- Address: Dongzhimennei Dajie, Dongcheng District, Beijing
- Location: Dongcheng District
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I'm a young female professional travelling through China on my own this June 1-15th.
I will be coming either from Chang Mai (Thailand) or Hanoi (Veitnam).
I want to do a combination of adventure Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more