- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Sanlitun (Sânlǐtún) Review
The famous Sanlitun Bar Street, several blocks east of the Workers' Stadium, is known for its nightlife offerings catering to foreigners, expats, and young Chinese. The hottest clubs are always changing, but Vics and Mix at the north gate of the Workers' Stadium are popular places, while the bars at the Opposite House hotel offer a swank reprieve. The Village Sanlitun, Beijing's hottest shopping complex, has changed the face of the formerly seedy area. The Japanese-designed open-air center includes a number of international shops as well as a movie theater and some of Beijing's best new restaurants and cafés, and has become the hangout for the city's in crowd, local and foreign alike.
- Address: Dongcheng District, Beijing
- Location: Chaoyang District
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more