- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Andy Brouwer (www.andybrouwer.blogspot.com or www.andybrouwer.co.uk), a longtime traveler to Cambodia, has dedicated a good part of his life to informing people about the country where he lives. Tales of Asia (www.talesofasia.com) is an excellent source of information, with travelers' stories, road reports, and up-to-date travel information.
Once you arrive, pick up a visitor's guide (separate editions for Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, and Sihanoukville), as well as any of the various Cambodia Pocket Guides, widely available free at airports, hotels, and restaurants.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe