- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
Irish Village Review
For some craic, or a good time, and a visit to the Emerald Isle, take a seat in this busy Irish pub. The menu comes straight from Grandma's kitchen with stews, pies, and roasted meat platters topped with meaty gravy. Enjoy a pint of tasty Irish stout with your meal and finish up with an Irish coffee. Then stay for the music or indulge in a little barroom philosophy with the expat regulars who make this place a home away from home. Irish Village has a large shady terrace that makes it an excellent choice for a lunch break and it's popular with families on weekends.
- Address: The Aviation Club, Off Sheikh Rashid Rd., Garhoud, Dubai
- Phone: 4/282–4750
- Location: Deira and the North Bank
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a link for my trip to Dubai and Bangkok in November 2013. Read more
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
We have several days to spend in this area of the world. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more