- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Irish Village Review
For some craic, or a good time, and a visit to the Emerald Isle, take a seat in this busy Irish pub. The menu comes straight from Grandma's kitchen with stews, pies, and roasted meat platters topped with meaty gravy. Enjoy a pint of tasty Irish stout with your meal and finish up with an Irish coffee. Then stay for the music or indulge in a little barroom philosophy with the expat regulars who make this place a home away from home. Irish Village has a large shady terrace that makes it an excellent choice for a lunch break and it's popular with families on weekends.
- Address: The Aviation Club, Off Sheikh Rashid Rd., Garhoud, Dubai
- Phone: 4/282–4750
- Location: Deira and the North Bank
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Extreme heat, great national wealth, endless buildings under construction - probably gives you Dubai in a nutshell.
We stayed at the Sofitel Jameirah Beach. A nice location, about 30 minutes drive from Read more
As I recently travelled to Dubai for a couple of months, and this city is quite filled with nice places to have a drink, chill or party, I wanted to share my top 5 bars and of course wanted to Read more
In June next year my husband and myself will be travelling to Dubai for 5 days. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more