- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to African Safaris
Gleneagles Road Review
Greenside's Gleneagles Road is a good place to go for a night of bar-hopping.
Gin is a hip but relaxed spot that can get crowded. 12 Gleneagles Rd., Greenside, Johannesburg, 2193. 072/478-2592.
Tokyo Star is a glitzy and trendy bar. Shop 1, Comtex House, 26 Gleneagles Rd., Greenside, Johannesburg. 072/478-2592.
The vibey Fratelli's is frequented by an energetic young crowd. 12 Gleneagles Rd., Greenside, Johannesburg, 2193. 011/646-9573.
- Location: Johannesburg
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just spent 34 days in South Africa - Madagascar - South Africa - Swaziland - Botswana - Namibia - and Zimbabwe - traveled over 4,000 miles by road - took 10 flights - did the trip with the help of Jenma Read more
This was a mostly self-drive trip, and not our first to South Africa (first time in Kgalagadi though). Read more
I would like to start by THANKING everyone. Read more
· News & Features
Inspired by the setting of the exciting World Cup?... ... Read more
Tourism is likely to increase once the world sees how much South Africa has to offer...... Read more