- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Driving from the north to Rabat works well if you're coming from Tangier or Tetouan; the other (Casablanca to El Oualidia) leads nicely into a trip farther south, to Essaouira, Marrakesh, or the Atlas Mountains. Either way you'll absorb plenty of coastal scenery. If you're flying into Casablanca but can't spend much time in this region, you may want to go straight to Rabat, as it's only an hour and a half from the airport by car or train and is richer in traditional sights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's