- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Kabila is quite literally a tourist village—a sprawling complex complete with hotel, villas, a helpful staff, a shopping center, and a marina with restaurants. The beaches—the majority of which are reserved for resort guests—are spotless (if a bit grainier than those farther north and south). Well-kept grounds and plenty of flowers keep the area green. Think California, with Moroccan food and decor. To arrange sailing and other outdoor activities, call Hotel Kabila.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's