- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Restaurant Lounge Oriental Palace
Restaurant Lounge Oriental Palace Review
Lively belly dancers move between the tables at this chic lounge in an opulent banquet hall with carved ceilings and authentic tile work. Superb dishes such as lamb with prunes are sure to satiate a gourmet palate, while a typical Mediterranean St. Pierre gets a fresh spin with Moroccan spices. You'll need to take a small blue taxi to get here.
- Address: 3, rue de Cordoue Park Brooks, Ville Nouvelle, Tangier
- Phone: 0539/93–79–45
- Location: Ville Nouvelle
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
Trying to decide between the two tours below for mid Sept - early Oct 2014. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more