- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Café des Épices
Café des Épices Review
In the medina's spice market, this little café is a surprisingly glamorous and modern affair. It teeters over three levels, and has a great rooftop view over the spice square below. Suitably enough, it offers spiced tea and cinnamon coffee along with a good complement of drinks and light meals. For dinner, you may wish to check out new additions to the expanding "Des Épices" labe, including "La Terrasse des Épices" and the vegetarian-friendly "Le Jardin des Épices," both in Souk Cherifia to the north of the café.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
Morocco Trip Report March 27-April 8, 2014
We (couple with 13 year-old grandson) have just returned from a memorable tour of Morocco with a driver/guide.
Tip #1: Bring to the airport, the credit card Read more
· News & Features
Bazaars, souks, spices—oh my! ... Read more
Think of Morocco, and you probably think of the bustling souks of Marrakech.... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more