- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
One of Marrakesh's most popular restaurants, this homey Italian spot offers dining on two floors, brightened by red-chintz tablecloths. The menu has a good selection of basic Italian dishes and pizzas at prices that make them fabulous values. Pizza Royal—that is, with everything on it—is a favorite.
- Address: rue Tariq Ibn Ziad, Guéliz, Marrakesh
- Phone: 0524/43–37–31
- Location: Guéliz
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
Bazaars, souks, spices—oh my! ... Read more
Think of Morocco, and you probably think of the bustling souks of Marrakech.... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more