- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
La Haute Vue
La Haute Vue Review
This small café right at the summit of Tizi-n-Test is the perfect place to take in the astounding view with some Berber biscuits and mint tea on beautiful wrought-iron chairs made by the owner's son. It's also a good spot to stop on the road and wander up the hills. Although the restaurant has a hotel attached, it's best avoided.
- Address: Tizi-n-Test summit, 6, 889 feet, Tizi-n-Test
- Phone: 066/93–47–65
- Location: Tizi-n-Test
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more