- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to African Safaris
Hunter's Steak House
Hunter's Steak House Review
This small, intimate international restaurant is one of Mombasa's best, very popular with foreign visitors and Mombasa's expatriates. With trophy animals mounted on the walls, the place resembles a hunting lodge. Although it serves a wide range of dishes including excellent seafood and venison, Hunter's is best known for its mouthwatering steaks and homemade desserts like apple pie. It's also a good place to stop for a cold beer.
- Address: Mkomani Rd., Nyali, Mombasa, 80100
- Phone: 041/474–759
- Location: Mombasa
- No credit cards.
- 3–7 pm; closed Tues.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In August 2013 we embarked on a trip that took us to nine countries in 6 weeks. Read more
I finally finished posting the photos for Kenya, Tanzania and Paris on my shutterfly page:
We spent 6 weeks:
Cape Town and Sabi Sands, Read more
We arrive at 4 am into JKIA and want to check into a hotel for the few hours we have before boarding our flight at the Wilson airport for our Safari. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more