- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If it's birds and flamingos you're after, then Lake Nakuru hits the spot. You'll find millions—yes, millions—of these engaging birds to gaze upon. From the air, and even when you see them from far off, the flamingos color the lake bright pink. There are more than 400 other bird species here, plus incredible game including leopards, the endangered black rhinos, and lots of plains game.
Elsewhere in Kenya
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's