Petra Restaurant Reviews
Dining in the town closest to the antiquities site of Petra—Wadi Musa—ranges from simple, inexpensive fare to the elegant and pricey, with little in between. Both dining experiences, however, have one thing in common: courteous service and a welcoming spirit. Don't be put off by the plainness of center-village eateries. The locals enjoying their meal at the next table will remind you that the best fare is often to be had at such unostentatious restaurants.
Browse Petra Restaurants
Browse Petra Restaurants By Location
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe