- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dag al Hadan
Dag al Hadan Review
Fresh trout and a glass of wine, in a shady copse by the gurgling Dan River—it's as good as it sounds, which is why Dag al Hadan draws crowds on weekends. This was the first restaurant in the region to specialize in the fish the Dan yields in abundance; you can see the trout ponds in a small installation on the grounds. The same management also runs a café next door serving light, tasty vegetarian fare. The restaurant, opposite Kibbutz Hagoshrim, is tucked away behind the main road, but it's large and well signposted.
- Address: Beit Hillel, off Rte. 99, Kiryat Shmona, 1225500
- Phone: 04/695–0225
- Location: Kiryat Shmona
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more