- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dag al Hadan
Dag al Hadan Review
Fresh trout and a glass of wine, in a shady copse by the gurgling Dan River—it's as good as it sounds, which is why Dag al Hadan draws crowds on weekends. This was the first restaurant in the region to specialize in the fish the Dan yields in abundance; you can see the trout ponds in a small installation on the grounds. The same management also runs a café next door serving light, tasty vegetarian fare. The restaurant, opposite Kibbutz Hagoshrim, is tucked away behind the main road, but it's large and well signposted.
- Address: Beit Hillel, off Rte. 99, Kiryat Shmona, 1225500
- Phone: 04/695–0225
- Location: Kiryat Shmona
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
Looking for a special occasion restaurant in Tel Aviv to celebrate a birthday. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more