- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mann Auditorium Review
Mann Auditorium, Israel's largest concert hall, is the home of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra, led by maestro Zubin Mehta. The low-slung gray building, among the most architecturally sophisticated cultural buildings in the country when it was completed in 1957, has excellent acoustics and a seating capacity of 3,000. It also hosts pop and rock concerts.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Tel Aviv From 627 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Dizengoff Sea Residence on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $103+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- Small budget: Stay in Tel Aviv this May Fr $138+/Nt Expedia
- Tel Aviv Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Leonardo Basel Fr $162+/Nt — $162 Expedia
- Tel Aviv Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Grand Beach Fr $190+/Nt — $190 Save with Expedia, $19/night less
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more