This place bills itself as a bistro (to be exact, a "resto-bistro"), but that term doesn't begin to conjure up the elegant setting with touches of the Far East. The Mediterranean (framed by picture windows) is the perfect backdrop for the sophisticated cuisine. Try a first course like market vegetables stuffed with lamb, goat cheese, and basmati rice, then move on to main dishes like swordfish accented with white Madagascar pepper and tomato confit. The service is particularly attentive and pleasant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All -- Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Great travel, with the exception of a little visa snafu (see al... Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. A lot of the city was shut down due to the Sabbath. Once I woke up ... Read more