- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Manta Ray Review
This boisterous restaurant has a relaxed atmosphere, a great beach view, and indoor and outdoor dining. It appeals to everyone from families to couples looking for romance, and attracts a loyal clientele from as far away as Jerusalem. The filling, imaginative appetizers vary from day to day; some standards include the shrimp with spinach, mango, and cracked wheat, or the goat cheese with beets. The baked sea bream with rosemary and olive oil is simple Mediterranean fare at its best, especially with a spicy chili and pepper sauce on the side.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary Read more
· News & Features
This balmy Mediterranean city is rich with history, culture, and a fantastic culinary tradition. ... Read more
Tel Aviv's culture and beach lifestyle are intimately intertwined, with both day and night seemingly revolving... Read more
Tel Aviv is home to a hip new hotel, smack in the center of its coolest 'hood.... Read more