- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Manta Ray Review
This large restaurant has a relaxed atmosphere, a great beach view, and indoor and outdoor dining, but tends to get noisy. It appeals to a cross section of diners from families to couples looking for romance, and attracts a loyal clientele from as far away as Jerusalem. The filling, imaginative appetizers are perhaps Manta Ray's finest features. These vary from day to day; some standards include shrimp with spinach, mango, and cracked wheat, and goat cheese with beets. The baked sea bream with rosemary and olive oil is simple Mediterranean fare at its best, especially with a spicy chili and pepper sauce on the side.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Tel Aviv From 627 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book in Tel Aviv: Save this May Fr $186+/Nt Expedia
- Save at 5-Star Leonardo Boutique Tel Aviv: $147 & Up in May Save with Expedia, $48/night less
- Tel Aviv Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Leonardo Basel Fr $162+/Nt — $162 Expedia
- May deal: InterContinental David Tel Aviv Fr $356+/Nt — $356 Expedia
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more