- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- lots of privacy
- breakfast of local delicacies delivered to your room each morning
- remote location
- not geared for children
Check Rates from our Partners
Desert Home Review
Here's a little piece of heaven on the outskirts of Mitzpe Ramon: a building with five lovely guest rooms designed for couples, each with a covered terrace facing the surrounding desert hills. In this two-story, sand-colored, adult-oriented inn that's fenced with tree branches, each room has a bleached-wood floor, handmade wood furniture, and pale lime, mauve, or blue walls, a double bed with bright-white pillows and taupe spread, a white fan overhead (in addition to individual air-conditioning), and a blue sofa with Moroccan cushions. The wood kitchenette sparkles with shiny utensils, and there's a microwave.
- Address: 70 En Shaviv, Mitzpe Ramon, 80600
- Phone: 052/322-9496
- Location: Mitzpe Ramon and Makhtesh Ramon
- 5 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Eilat Savings! Book at The Orchid and Eilat Fr $1,999+/Nt Expedia
- $208 & Up: Leonardo Royal Eilat 3.5-Star Hotel in Eilat Expedia
- Book 4-Star Vista in Eilat Fr $183+/Nt — $183 Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Eilat this May Fr $268+/Nt — $268 Expedia
- Save in Eilat: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $412+/Nt — $412 Expedia
On this forum I posted some pre planning for the Israel part of our trip and appreciate all of the feed back received. Read more
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
I'm planning on summer 2014, for about 2 weeks. Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more