Eilat and the Negev Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eilat and the Negev Hotel Reviews
Hotels in sunny Eilat run from family-style to huge, lush, and luxurious. Pleasure comes first: business facilities on a modest scale are available in larger hotels, whereas a beautiful and luxurious spa with a wide range of facilities is an important feature of each large hotel. Even many of the smaller hotels have installed spas. In Eilat, a few hotels operate on an all-inclusive basis. High season is Hanukkah/Christmas, Passover/Easter, and July and August, though Eilat is Israel’s number-one destination for families—so expect lots of kids at the pool, restaurants, attractions, and malls.
Browse Eilat and the Negev Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's