- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Abu Muhammed Restaurant
Abu Muhammed Restaurant Review
The reputation of Abu Muhammed is as big as the portions. The food is simple and delicious—primarily rice, slow-cooked stews, and grilled meats—served indoors or on the tiny, leafy terrace. Beer is available. This is also a good place to rent bicycles, and it's one of the only places in Mut with an Internet terminal.
- Address: Shar‘a al-Thauwra al-Khadra, Mut
- Phone: 092/782–1431
- Location: Mut
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
A friend of mine says his guidebook (published by another company) lists viagra as an item that tourists cannot bring into the country. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more