- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
The Royal Bar
The Royal Bar Review
This bar is hardly a jumpin' joint, but it's worth a visit for its colonial panache—burgundy walls, mahogany woodwork, beamed ceilings, lavish drapery, and bookshelves stocked with such oddities as Who's Who of 1938 and a hardbound Tom Clancy novel. Enjoy good mixed drinks in the lounge or at the semicircular brass-and-black-granite bar. Complimentary canapés and nuts are available.
- Address: Sofitel Old Winter Palace, Corniche al-Nil, Corniche, Luxor
- Phone: 095/238–0422
- Location: Luxor
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
World Travel Expert advice - (No Travel Bias!)
I Plan on traveling on either September or October 2014!
Need help with budget of $3,000 (US dollars), (Includes RT Air!), and have not decided where to Read more