1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, Texas, 76041, USA
Even inside this massive hotel you feel like you're outside (minus the Texas weather). Glass rooftops allow natural light to fill the climate-controlled space, filled with indoor gardens (4.5 acres worth), bodies of water, and region-specific architecture. The atmosphere is festive, especially on weekends, when guests and gawkers stroll through the common areas, shop, dine, and enjoy various live entertainment options. Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is about 5 mi south of the complex.
- all-inclusive means plenty of dining, drinking, and entertainment options
- ground floor offers condensed overview of Texas
- convention-friendly property means massive crowds
- removed from most Dallas-Fort Worth attractions
- dining options are expensive
BACK TO TOP