Fodor's Expert Review Comino Hotel
Comino Hotel and Bungalows, Comino, N/A Malta, KMN 1010, Malta
Editor's Note: This location is no longer in operation.
Functionally modern, the Comino is the island's only hotel. It sits on the water's edge, and has many amenities including bars, restaurants, a private beach, and abundant water sports. However, the hotel is quite old these days and has a kind of careworn feel that's either loved by regulars or tolerated by newcomers because its location provides solitude on summer evenings and early mornings. The bungalows are newer and have their own pool and private rocky beach. Day-trippers can stop by for lunch, but note that the hotel only operates between May and October.
- once the day-trippers leave, this idyllic island becomes your private playground
- visitors get preference on the Comino boat
- a great walk for lonely island walks
- worn fittings and fixtures
- use of facilities by day-trippers can overstretch facilities
- boat fare to the island is extra
Rate Includes: Free Breakfast