Fodor's Expert Review Keti Hotel
Fira, Santorini, 84700, Greece
A stay in these traditional cave rooms puts you right in the center of Fira, but well below the bustle—a climb down a staircase leads to a quiet, intimate cliffside aerie where charming vaulted rooms open to a welcoming veranda clinging to the cliff face above the old port. Beds built into ledges and other traditional touches, along with stunning views, provide plenty of island flavor. The hotel also has a large, cold-water Jacuzzi complete with a view of the sea. This little enclave seems like a world removed, yet shops and restaurants are just a five-minute climb away.
- intimate little enclave with fantastic views
- loaded with traditional charm
- great rates for caldera view
- intimate and small retreat
- lowest of hotels on the cliff means uninterrupted views
- great rates for caldera location
- lots of steps
- no pool or other luxe amenities
- no luxe amenities
- transfers are extra
- lots of steps down to the hotel
- vertigo sufferers should look elsewhere
Rate Includes: Free breakfast, Closed Nov.–Mar.