At least a 24-hour residency is required. A special governor-general’s marriage license ($185 plus an $8 stamp fee) must be obtained in person from the attorney general’s office at the Ministry of Justice in Kingstown, St. Vincent. Bring valid passports, return or ongoing plane tickets, certified and notarized divorce decrees if applicable, and an appropriate death certificate if either party is widowed. An official marriage officer, priest, or minister registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines must officiate at the ceremony, and two witnesses must be present.

Previous Travel Tip

Visitor Information

Next Travel Tip


Trending Stories


Find a Hotel


Fodor's Essential Caribbean

View Details