With fall breezes blowing and leaves changing, the weather is in that gorgeous transitional shift which can only mean harvest season. For oenophiles everywhere, it's time to hit the vineyards to taste the vintages and partake in old-school grape stomping. In the same spirit, we've decided to indulge our own grape crush. Below you'll find a selection of beauty products directly inspired by wine country.
1. Clinique Different Lipstick in A Different Grape ($16): Looking for options beyond your usual pinks and reds? Try a grape-colored hue for fall, which will go perfectly with the richer palette of the season.
2. Kevyn Aucoin Eyeshadow Duo in Storm Cloud/Malbec ($42): For a new take on the smoky eye, try this pair of shades. The plummy-brown Malbec shadow adds both depth and drama, while the light taupe is an easy highlighter.
Recommended Fodor’s Video
3. Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer in Bordeaux ($24): If you're looking for a quick fix for your makeup wardrobe, try alternate textures. For example, skip the traditional lipstick in favor of this ultra-slick formulation.
4. Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum ($79): We're all for plant power, but who knew the sap from grape vine stalks could be so beauty boosting? French brand Caudalie has tapped into this ingredient, which is supposed to lighten dark spots and smooth complexions, in this brightening serum.
5. OPI Classic Nail Lacquer in Malaga Wine ($9.50): With the wacky wide array of nail hues out there, why not revert to a classic for autumn? This deep wine red hits the sweet spot.
6. Pur Minerals Chateau Cream Blush in Flirt ($18): For those with dry or combination skin, a cream blush may be just the right formulation for cooler weather. Plus, this specific pick contains resveratrol sourced from France's Bordeaux wine region.
7. L'Occitane Verbena Harvest Body Lotion ($25): This fresh body moisturizer boasts a healthy dose of grapeseed oil—a super hydrating byproduct of the wine making process.
8. 100% Pure Red Wine Resveratrol Nourishing Cream ($38): Resveratrol, the anti-aging good stuff from grape skins found in red wine (drink up!), gives this moisturizer a lift.