I'd really appreciate anyone's advice on the following subject. I'm going to San Francisco from NYC for the first time and I'd like to know what is your opinion and experience flying into Oakland vs. San Francisco. Reason I'm asking is because it's less expensive flying into Oakland (thru JetBlue).
Also, how convenient is it to get to downtown SF from Oakland Airport.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact SBCGLOBAL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 Carpet Cleaning Columbia SC
- 3 Atlanta DUI Attorney
- 4 DUI Attorney Atlanta
- 5 Family winter holiday
- 6 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 7 NY theater district restaurant
- 8 Trip to Cali
- 9 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 10 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 11 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 12 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 13 Big Sur weather in early December
- 14 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 15 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 16 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 17 Our next summer trip
- 18 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 19 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 20 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 21 Dulles to BWI
- 22 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 23 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 24 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 25 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation