I was originally going to San Francisco May 23-May 27, but my best friend now wants to go to San Diego. I've check several websites and most hotel are family oriented. Since she is not bringing her kids, she wants a hotel/area that is not family oriented, and also near water (she lives in Texas)
Can anyone suggest an area/ hotel for us? We are both in our 40's.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/maxforte-muscle-accelerator/
- 2 Southern Oregon route
- 3 Road trip California
- 4 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 5 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 6 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 7 Booze & books in NYC
- 8 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 9 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 10 RV Grand Canyon
- 11 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 12 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 13 Where would you go in March?
- 14 I need help
- 15 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 16 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 17 Expedia
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 20 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 21 Las Vegas TR
- 22 10 day California Trip in July
- 23 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 24 New York in 5 days
- 25 Newport Beach restaurants