We will be making an RV road trip through southern Utah this summer. On Day 1 we would be leaving early morning from Vegas, on Day 9 we intend to arrive in Jackson Hole in the evening to start the last couple of days of our trip in Yellowstone/GTNP (RV will be dropped in Salt Lake City on Day 14). We are still struggling to find the most optimal route between Vegas and Jackson. Would like to get some feedback on what we currently have in mind:
Day 1 : Vegas --> Grand Canyon (South Rim)
Day 2 : Grand Canyon + afternoon drive to Monument Valley
Day 3 : Visit Monument Valley + noon drive to Page
Day 4: stay in Page/Lake Powell (visit the Antelope Canyon)
Day 5: morning drive to Zion
Day 6: late afternoon drive to Bryce
Day 7: stay in Bryce
Day 8: drive to Torrey along Byway 12
Day 9: do the long drive from Torrey to Jackson
Does this sound feasible? Would there be benefit in driving already a couple of hours north from Torrey on Day 8, to limit the distance on Day 9? Any good suggestions on RV places to stay between Torrey and Jackson?
Any other suggestions are more than welcome.
Steven from Belgium
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://platinumcleanserinfo.com/luna-luminate/
- 2 Learn Exactly How I Improved My Skin Problems With Radiant Revive
- 3 Padre Islands
- 4 How to Manifest Anything You Want with the Law of Vibration
- 5 10 Ways to Raise your Manifesting Vibration
- 6 TOP 10 MESMERIZING DESTINATIONS IN CENTRAL AMERICA MUST VISIT ONCE IN LIFE
- 7 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 8 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 9 Rapiture Muscle Builder really work
- 10 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 11 NASHVILLE
- 12 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 13 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 14 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 15 Muir Woods - new rules
- 16 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 17 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 18 4 days in San Diego
- 19 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 20 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 21 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 22 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 23 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 24 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 25 Family winter holiday