I am planning to fly in and out of Vegas in September and to hire a car for a week and travel to all the nearby canyons. We would like to take in Bryce, Zion and the Grand canyon ideally spending a couple of nights at each if possible.
Please could anyone recommend the best order to see them all, anything else we should take in along the way and any hotels/restaurants we should try and use in or around the park entrances.
Really appreciate as always any help and advice with this.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chasing Sargent in Nashville
- 2 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 3 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 4 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 5 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 6 B&B in Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor?
- 7 Christmas getaway
- 8 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 9 NY theater district restaurant
- 10 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 11 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 12 Family winter holiday
- 13 Sjc Car Rental
- 14 Trip to Cali
- 15 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 16 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 17 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 18 4 days in San Diego
- 19 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 20 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 21 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 22 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 23 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 24 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 25 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)