My wife and I willl be traveling to SF soon and staying just 2 nights but would like recs for place to book a dinner at an Italian restaurant in the city. Something nice and moderately priced. We will be staying in Civic Center but the restaurant can be anywhere within the city.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wichita State vs California live
- 2 Wichita State vs California live
- 3 Wichita State vs California live
- 4 Boost up your Body Harmones With Zyflex Testosterone Complex
- 5 US cities that enforce jaywalking?
- 6 Dulles to BWI
- 7 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 8 Our next summer trip
- 9 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 10 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 11 Family winter holiday
- 12 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 13 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 14 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 15 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 16 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 17 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 18 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 19 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 20 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 21 Muir Woods - new rules
- 22 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 23 Padre Islands
- 24 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 25 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom