I have to travel from Eastern South Dakota to Boise, Idaho in the middle of February. I'm driving an F250 pulling an 18' cargo trailer (loaded). I'm wondering whether I should pass over the Rockies in Southern Montana or in Southern Wyoming? It seems like either route will take about the same amount of time, but I would appreciate your input as to which may be an easier pull and better roads.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://snaptube.zone/fiz-um-baile-pra-voce-dj-batata-mp3-musica-baixar/
- 2 http://www.tophealthresource.com/invigoratex/
- 3 Christmas getaway
- 4 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 5 Family winter holiday
- 6 Sjc Car Rental
- 7 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 8 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 9 [email protected]
- 10 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 11 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 14 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 15 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 18 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 19 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 20 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 21 NY theater district restaurant
- 22 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 23 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 24 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 25 Christkindlmarket in Chicago