I'm heading to Newport, RI Sept. 14 and will spend a few days chilling out, visiting the mansions, the cliff walk, Ft. Adams, etc. I have noticed that there are several parks and nature sanctuaries in the area. Does anyone have recommendations for good ones for scenic walks? I love water views and just pretty scenery, bonus would be bird/animal viewing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AVAST #renewal InstallationCONTACT☎18882790246☎ AVAST Tec*h supp0rt 24*7
- 2 Travel Shenanigans
- 3 I need help
- 4 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 5 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 6 10 day California Trip in July
- 7 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 8 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 11 A Few days in Museums
- 12 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 13 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 14 Newport Beach restaurants
- 15 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 16 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 17 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 18 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 19 4 days in Miami
- 20 travelling from Miami to New York
- 21 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 22 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 23 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 24 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 25 Christmas Eve near Ashville