My name is Leor Zahavi, from New York US. This weekend me and some of my close friends wants to go for a small trip in US. But we are confused about where to go for a very small time of period. Can you guys please recommend us some good cities in US which are not so far from New York City? Please do reply as soon as possible....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wichita State vs California live
- 2 Wichita State vs California live
- 3 Wichita State vs California live
- 4 Boost up your Body Harmones With Zyflex Testosterone Complex
- 5 US cities that enforce jaywalking?
- 6 Dulles to BWI
- 7 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 8 Our next summer trip
- 9 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 10 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 11 Family winter holiday
- 12 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 13 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 14 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 15 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 16 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 17 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 18 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 19 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 20 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 21 Muir Woods - new rules
- 22 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 23 Padre Islands
- 24 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 25 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom