Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/trembolex-ultra/
- 2 How Booty Pop Makes Me Feel Good
- 3 tinnitus
- 4 Best Hunting Binoculars: Latest reviews & buying guides on best binoculars
- 5 Christmas getaway
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Sjc Car Rental
- 8 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 9 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 10 [email protected]tonmail.com
- 11 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 Trip to Cali
- 14 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 15 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 16 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 17 4 days in San Diego
- 18 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 19 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 20 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 21 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 22 NY theater district restaurant
- 23 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 24 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 25 Not a Typical Trip Report
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?