I am traveling to NY and want to stay connected (mainly data) without the huge roaming charges.
Where should I get the chip? At the airport? At specific places?
I will be also in Washington DC, I assume the same chip is good in both places, is it like that?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact WEBROOT Tec*h care
- 2 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 3 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 4 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 5 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 6 Las Vegas TR
- 7 Where would you go in March?
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 RV Grand Canyon
- 10 I need help
- 11 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 12 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 13 New York in 5 days
- 14 Newport Beach restaurants
- 15 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 16 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 17 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 18 Expedia
- 19 Italian Provisions
- 20 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 21 girls trip / oregon
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 24 Vacations in New Orleans
- 25 4 days in Miami