Reload this Page >

Place to have Easter brunch on Maui

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26th, 1999, 01:52 PM
Natalie

We are looking for a place which will offer a pretty extensive brunch. We would like to eat oceanside.
Thanks for your help!
Natalie

Old Feb 27th, 1999, 02:09 PM
andrea

A friend of mine [who has a Maui condo] recommended we go to the Cuchina Pacifica in Wailea. She said they have the best bands on Maui--when she recommended a dinner spot to us. And she mentioned things like Kiawe Planked Salmon, housemade seafood ravioli, and Mango Creme Caramel Brulee. We plan to check it out! Hope you get more posted responses, I'd love to know of some other great finds for Maui dining.

Old Mar 8th, 1999, 06:01 AM
Helayne

Yes, I'm interested in a nice Easter brunch on Maui, for kids as well. My son will be so glad to hear that the Easter bunny visits the islands as well! Any ideas?

Old Mar 19th, 1999, 06:06 AM
Bill

It's almost Easter and it would be nice to get a response to this posting!

Old Mar 20th, 1999, 06:06 AM
Natalie

Bill and Helayne, I have been doing a little research and have found that the Prince Court at the Maui Prince has excellent Sunday brunches. If anyone has any comments about this brunch I would love to hear them. Thanks!

Old Mar 20th, 1999, 01:39 PM
susan

We have been to the Sunday brunch at The Maui Prince.The brunch is considered the best on the island.It was wonderful,first class service and every type of food you could ever think of(even sushi). My children are 6 and 8 they also had a good time.Make reservations before you get there.The year before we had Sunday brunch at The Hyatt it was good ,but The Prince was better.

Old Mar 20th, 1999, 03:09 PM
Jon

The Hyatt Sunday brunch is not a brunch, but is a buffet breakfast. It is the same on Sunday as on any weekday. The Prince Sunday brunch has the most food choices of any on Maui, but not the best food and no view of the ocean.
Easily the best brunch on Maui, Easter or any Sunday, is the fabulous buffet Sunday brunch at the Kapalua Bay Hotel, about 10 minutes drive north of Kaanapali Beach.
LOTS more info about Maui restaurants, sights, activities, hotels, etc, at this web site:
http://www.mauihawaii.org
(notice it ends in org, not com)
Jon

Old Feb 14th, 2001, 11:06 AM
Vicki

Clarification on Sunday brunch at Maui Prince: is there no view of the ocean? If not, which brunch offers best food and best views, and can you give me a price range please? Thanks.