I'm hoping you can give me some help planning activities for my friend's bachelorette party in Austin, May 13th-15th.
We're staying at the Hilton on 4th street and would like everything to be walkable or within a 10 minute cab ride.
Friday we're going to dinner. We had liked the idea of Hula Hut but switched to Guero's when we found out Hula Hut didn't take resos.
Sat night we're planning on taking the bachelorette to the west 6th St bars.
I would love any suggestions you could give me for things to do during the day Saturday or Sunday that could give us a feel for the local culture....but again, low cost, and no more than a 10 minute cab ride from downtown.
I've heard about the Barton Springs and bat watching..let me know if you think these are a must-do, or anything else that would give us a good feel for Austin. We decided that boating, tubing and anything around Lake Traves are out due to logistics and cost. Also, my friends aren't museum people. Eating, music, outdoor activities if it's something uniquely Austin, maybe tours if they're really interesting and inexpensive would be more up their alley.
Would love any suggestions you have. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ZOHO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7vs
- 2 COMCAST 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ COMCAST Tec*h CALL.☎aj*
- 3 Find This Christmas Best Air Travel Deals
- 4 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 5 A Few days in Museums
- 6 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 7 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 8 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 9 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 10 First time in the United States
- 11 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 12 3 days San Francisco
- 13 Vacations in New Orleans
- 14 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 15 travelling from Miami to New York
- 16 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 17 Las Vegas TR
- 18 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 19 natchez accommodation
- 20 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 23 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 24 New Orleans Vacation
- 25 natchez trace parkway