Search

House in NO?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 01:26 PM
Rob Townsend

House in NO?

Hi,
I'm arranging a trip for a group of 10 friends for a weekend in New Orleans in May (not JazzFest weekend). We want to stay in/near the Quarter and are looking for an entire house we could rent for the weekend. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
- Rob

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 03:13 PM
toppper

ttt

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 03:19 PM
Celeste

www.vrbo.com Vacation Rentals by Owner

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 05:35 PM
susan

You may be able to find a house to rent for a weekend, but don't expect to find one that's licensed. If I were you, I'd try and book several licensed rooms rather than a house that isn't.

Old Jan 19th, 2002, 09:28 AM
dianne

try the new orleans convention and vistor center to arrange housing
also.NOLA.com

Old Jan 21st, 2002, 08:09 AM
Herb

There are many lovely homes in New Orleans that rent out on a short term basis. As a licensed Realtor I would be happy to point you to all the local web pages of homes, cottages, slave quarters, that rent to visitors.

Old Jan 22nd, 2002, 05:17 AM
Rob Townsend

I'd be very interested in any suggestions or recommendations you can provide regarding rental properties in New Orleans. Please feel free to send me an e-mail.
Thank you.

Old Jan 22nd, 2002, 05:52 AM
RentalsGalore

Try the local New Orleans web pages like NOLA.com, and the others they list property for rent.