So, I'm going alone to Nice for language course for 12 weeks. And I will be visiting Amsterdam, Rome, Paris, etc during that period. I will bring my Sony A300 DSLR camera as well as my Sony T2 compact digital camera in my daypack when visiting those cities.
My question is what are the best and safest ways for me to take pictures of me with the background of the city? Do I need to bring tripod so that I can pose in front of a background while setting the camera on timer?
This seems like a rather silly question, but I can't find any advise or information about it in travel guides. My main concern is theft if I'm handing my camera to people on the street to take my pictures (especially in big cities). And moreover, this is my first time traveling to Europe. So, any suggestion or advise is most welcomed.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER # InstallationCONTACT☎1888 279 0246 ☎ EPSON Tec*h 24*7
- 2 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 3 May 2018
- 4 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 5 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 6 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 7 Travel through Expedia
- 8 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 9 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 10 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 13 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 14 New Member Introduction
- 15 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 16 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 17 Hawaii
- 18 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 19 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 20 Searching for paradise
- 21 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 24 ANC headphones?
- 25 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO