So my mother recently bought us round trip tickets to CDG in July. She has never been abroad before and is not big on traveling- so this is huge and I want her to have a good experience. I have been to Paris for a few days while studying abroad but did not care for the city all that much.
I am wondering if there are any suggestions for places to go (either a different country or location in France) that is easy to get to and has enough to see in a 10 day period. Really any suggestions and thoughts welcome. We have no idea where to start.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 2 New Member Introduction
- 3 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 4 May 2018
- 5 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 6 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 7 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 8 Travel through Expedia
- 9 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 10 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 13 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 14 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 15 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 16 Hawaii
- 17 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 18 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 19 Searching for paradise
- 20 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 21 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 22 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 23 ANC headphones?
- 24 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 25 Places to visit in Asia?