I have a booked a hotel in Puerto Iguazu for one night and our plan is to check-out, see the falls on the Argentinian side and head over to Cataratas del Iguazú International Airport (IGR) to catch a flight to Buenos Aires. I will have seen the Brazilian side of the Falls the previous day. Since it's me, my wife and a 7-yr old kid, and with lots of luggage, buses is not an option. We have the following three options and would like to know the taxi fares for option 1 and option 2.
- Check out and leave luggage at hotel. Catch a taxi to the Falls (Argentinian side only).
- Catch a taxi back to the hotel and pick up the luggage.
- Catch the same taxi or a different one to take us to Cataratas del Iguazú International Airport (IGR).
- Check out from hotel. Catch a taxi and take luggage to the Falls (Argentinian side only).
- Continue with the same taxi to take us to Cataratas del Iguazú International Airport (IGR).
- Ask hotel to arrange Option 2. The hotel is quoting us ARG$350.
Please let me know the recent taxi fares.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 शिकार TOSHIBA PRINTER 18OO:681 :72O8 CONTACTTOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 3 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 4 Advise on first trip to South America
- 5 My trip report from Argentina
- 6 La Boca safety question
- 7 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 8 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 9 Airport transportation
- 10 estancias
- 11 Nuqui Colombia
- 12 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 13 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 14 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 15 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 16 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 17 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 18 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 19 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 20 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 21 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 22 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 23 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 24 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 25 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?