My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, as far as Central and South American countries go.
I'm going to have this report completed as soon as I can, but work will get in the way, so please excuse my tardiness.
I hope you will find this useful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 2 Belize planning help
- 3 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 4 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 5 help with my itinerary
- 6 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 7 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 8 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 9 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 10 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 11 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 12 Book Today
- 13 Oaxaca City
- 14 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 15 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 16 live from PV !
- 17 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 18 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 19 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 20 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 21 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 22 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
- 23 Costa Maya beach
- 24 Costa Rica: Relaxation, a little off-road adventure and nature classroom
- 25 escorted tour Costa Rica
Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!