Here's the deal:
I'm planning a honeymoon for late June/early July for about 10 days...problem is, I just don't know where to go! We'd like to go somewhere that's not too overrun with tourists and that presents a nice variety of activities. The one thing we're not really looking to do is beach, I was born and raised in Hawaii and am pretty well spoiled on the ocean. I guess a good mix of city and jungle/ancient civilization/adventure type of deal is what we're looking for. I don't even know if this exists but I thought I'd put a feeler out there and see what all you seasoned travelers could come up with.
I've been looking in to Belize but can't make up my mind...any ideas? Where to go, what you recommend I see, suggested itineraries.
P.S. We're coming from Denver, Colorado.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 neoprene colorful popsicle cooler factory
- 2 High Frequency Printed Circuit Boards
- 3 business Keyboard manufacturers
- 4 New Scissors manufacturers
- 5 dual sport tires
- 6 low price LED Turning Light
- 7 China flat safety glass factory
- 8 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 9 Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Costa Rica in January
- 11 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 12 playa del carmen
- 13 Back to Oaxaca.
- 14 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 15 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 16 First time in MC
- 17 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 18 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 19 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 20 bugs in belize
- 21 Pollution in Mexico City
- 22 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 23 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 24 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 25 Trip Report - Yucatan
Here's the deal: