I am seeking help with a 7 day itinerary for our first trip to Costa Rica!
We plan to arrive into San Jose in the AM then travel to our first destination. We currently plan to stay inland to explore waterfalls, forest, etc. then travel to the beach for some swim, sun, and relaxation time prior to leaving. The first question is where to stay in La Fortuna or Arenal area? We need accommodations that are clean and comfortable, luxury not required but always nice. We will probably not rent a car and will need to secure a reliable transportation company for 5 adults. Another question is which beach to visit? We are looking for a clean beach where the tide is not too rough.
A list of requested experiences includes:
Chocolate or Vanilla spice tour
We are open to suggestions as nothing is set in stone except for the dates; June 3-10, 2014.
I appreciate all your help since many of you have written about great experiences!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AVG @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact AVG tec*h care sbaba!
- 2 Cabo- HI Resort AI vs. Sheraton ??
- 3 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 4 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 5 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 6 Costa Rica in January
- 7 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 8 Back to Oaxaca.
- 9 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 10 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 11 Puerto Vallarta
- 12 playa del carmen
- 13 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 14 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 15 First time in MC
- 16 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 18 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 19 bugs in belize
- 20 Pollution in Mexico City
- 21 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 22 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 23 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 24 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 25 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City